Wall Mounted | Tonner Mounted | Floor Mounted | Instrumentation
- No Reagents: Because the applications have a relatively stable pH, the accuracy and reliability can be maintained at 5% of full scale the need of costly reagents.
- High & Low alarm Set points: Monitor and control free chlorine within a concentration band with high and low alarm set points that are easily adjusted on the front panel. LED lights indicate and alarm has occurred.
- Easy Mounting: The Series CL 7615 Residual Chlorine Analyzer is supplied with mounting enclosure with mounting holes to install exactly into place.
- Accuracy: The 5% accuracy of the unit is ideal for the monitoring and control of most clean water samples.
- Water Disinfection: Drinking water requires continuous monitoring of chlorine residuals.
- Swimming Pool Disinfection: Require low cost accurate monitoring of free chlorine.
- Cooling Water Biofouling: Cost effective control of slime and algae in piping, heat exchangers and cooling towers by monitoring free chlorine.
- Industrial Process Water: Accurate monitoring of residual chlorine in industrial process waters.
Please fill in your details to access our Technical data Sheet
Let’s Get Started..
Share your details with us and we’ll send you the download via mail.