Wall Mounted | Tonner Mounted | Floor Mounted | Instrumentation
- Flow: Proportioning valve position to process flow.
- Residual: Single, integral action, opening valve based on residual set point.
- Compound Loop: Simultaneous proportioning valve position to a combination of flow proportioning and residual control. If one signal is lost, the controller automatically proportions based on remaining signal.
- Feed Forward: Valve position control directly proportional to flow signal multiplied by residual signal, provided by built-in multiplier Automatic wall panel units include: – Controller, automatic linear gas feeder control valve with electronic manual adjustment switch, flowmeter and differential pressure regulator.
For process water, waste treatment and water treatment in the municipal or industrial marketplace.
- Disinfection: Potable water, municipal wastewater.
- Slime and algae control: Irrigation system, cooling towers
- Process water: Chemical and pharmaceutical manufacture, food (wash down, canning, bleaching, taste and odor control)
- Technologically Advanced: Capco Water controller provides microprocessor-based control, fully field configurable with gas flow output signal. The controller accepts a signal from the flow sensor and/or residual analyzer. An automatic linearized gas feeder control valve is provided for reliable control.
Please fill in your details to access our Technical data Sheet
Let’s Get Started..
Share your details with us and we’ll send you the download via mail.